“Delhi Administration Doctor's Welfare Association” or in short DADWA is a society registered with the Registrar of Societies, Delhi. Its members are service doctors working under the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Its aims and objectives are
- To promote and safeguard the common interests of its members / doctors.
- To foster the spirit of co-operation among its members / doctors.
- To organize the meetings for recreational and cultural activities and diffusion of useful knowledge from time to time
- To suggest the authorities about improvement and in formulating policies and hospital planning concerning the welfare of medical officers (i.e. to avoid genuine difficulties.)
- To do all such things as are incidental or conducive to the attainment of the above aims and objectives.
In the past it has taken issues common to all doctors like timings of dispensaries of Delhi Govt., NPA of doctors, collaboration with other association of doctors. Presently it taken up the subject of Delhi Health Service being drafted by GNCTD for which options have been asked from the CHS Officers.