15th May is fast approaching: the official deadline for exercising the option.
It was conveyed to everybody after the last GBM of DADWA, that we should refrain from giving the option till RR's of the proposed DHS cadre are formed.
As per the info on your website, the committees have also been constituted & steady progress has been made in this direction since then. But, as the things stand today, the RR's may not be ready till probabby 4-5 months form now ( I may be wrong in my assessment of time frame). Now, kindly clarify the following:
1. "LEGALLY SPEAKING", is it not mandatory to exercise the option before the stipulated date of 15th May? Because, there has been no Notice from the Govt so far intimating people about the extension of the last date. In the absence of such notice, the last date of 15th May holds legally.
2. As per the conditions clearly laid out in the advertisement, if we don't exercise the option by the stipulated date, will it not mean that we have AUTOMATICALLY opted out of DHS / decided to "revert back" to CHS , which exactly the case may not be with many of us?
3. I strongly feel that DADWA should request & urge the Govt.of NCTD to issue an Notice / Circular/Advt. before 13th May(Saturday) in the leading Newspares mentioning that the "LAST DATE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE", so that the confusion still prevaing is sorted out.
4. What is the "sactity" / "validity" of RR's till they are notified ? The procedure of "NOTIFICATION" itself ,as we've gathered, normally takes almost a year. Kindly clarify.
5. Many of us would like to opt for DHS only, but exercising the option without RR's?????
Sir, please ensure that a copy of "Notified" RR's is available to one & all ,at least 2 weeks prior to the last date.
A lot more to write. Shall do it subsequently.